Take a look at some of the key highlights in store at People Summit 2023
We have already announced an exciting line-up of expert speakers at People Summit Asia-Pacific 2023, and we can now share the full agenda of sessions. We'll be joined by a whole host of speakers, spanning acute and aged care provisions, risk and workforce specialisms and local and international organisations. There are over 25 sessions across the two days, so there is something for everyone.
Below are some of the sessions you can look forward to at People Summit 2023:
- Patient Safety & Digital Healthcare
Neville Board - Chief Digital Health Officer, Victoria Health
Day 1 | 10:50am - 11:40am
- How data is changing our relationship with healthcare, including data agency and sovereignty
Michelle Gallaher - Award-Winning Health Technology Entrepreneur, CEO Opyl
Day 2 | 11:00am - 11:40am
- Preparing the Health Workforce for the Rise of Digital Health and AI
Professor Erwin Loh - Group Chief Medical Officer & Group General Manager of Clinical Governance, St Vincent’s Health Australia
Day 2 | 1:20pm - 2:00pm
Speakers to look out for:
- Professor Alison Leary | Chair of Healthcare & Workforce Modelling, London South Bank University
- George Patapis | Healthcare Industry Leader, Amazon Web Services
- Damien Lloyd, National Director | Clinical Governance, Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Healthscope Operations Pty Ltd
- Filomena Ciavarella | Executive GM Strategy, Quality and Improvement, Regis Aged Care
Discover the full agenda here
Want to register for People Summit?
Registrations for People Summit have now closed, but if you would like to enquire about a last minute registration, please reach out to our event team at email@example.com and they will do their best to try to accommodate you.