Join us for a mini webinar series to learn more about RLDatix Compliance solutions. During our user group events, we introduced our customers to oneSOURCE and PolicyStat, solutions that can enable your health service access and maintain a wide range of of documents, crucial to enabling safer patient care.
We welcome you to attend one, or both, of our interactive webinars, for a deeper dive & discussion on compliance solutions!
Session 1 - Get to know oneSOURCE
Thursday 9th December 11:00am - 12:00pm AEDT
At this year's Virtual Connections event we introduced our users to oneSOURCE, the industry's most comprehensive, web-based solution allowing all healthcare departments and staff easy access to Instructions For Use (IFUs), cleaning protocols, service manuals, and Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
We're excited to introduce oneSOURCE to you. Join to discuss:
- What your challenges are when it comes to IFUs & Manufacturers Documents
- How you would like to improve your staff's access to these documents
- How we can help you meet regulatory requirements
- How you can increase patient safety through the safe use, care, preparation & maintenance of manufacturers products
- Explore the features and functionality of oneSOURCE
If you are in the Sterilising Department, Environmental Services, Infection Prevention, Sterilising Processing Department or a Quality Manager, you do not want to miss this webinar!
Session 2 - Get to know PolicyStat
Wednesday 15th December 11:00am - 12:00pm AEDT
At this year's Virtual Connections event we introduced our users to PolicyStat solution, a centralised location to create, edit, approve post and search for all your policies, procedures & guidelines.
We're excited to explore PolicyStat further with you. Join the interactive Webinar to discuss:
- What your challenges are when it comes to managing your policies & procedures
- How you could improve your staff's access to policies & procedures
- How you would like to streamline & improve processes & governance
- How you could enhance patient outcomes & mitigate risk
If you work with healthcare Policies & Procedures, IT Department, Quality & Accreditation or Compliance, you do not want to miss this webinar!